Visit Number
Free MySpace Counter

Free MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace Counter

lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

Waiting in God

Right now i am stock in miami, fl, something that i really don't enjoy, i don't like bid cities, and i don't hope that i am going to get to like them someday, i hope not.

I am stock here because i am waiting for all my paperwork to be done, i am waiting dor some papers to get to me and then after that i will send them to the Migration Office, the other bad thing is that they say that they can take even 2 and a half months to have my answer done, that is a bad thing because if they check the start date of the school that i am going to attend that date is in less than a month, so i also ask the school for a paper that says that they will accept me even after the beggining date.

So i ask you all to pray because i want to get out of miami as soon as i can, and also for all the paperwork to be done as soon is possible.

But there is also a good thing about been in Miami and is that i am in my aunt's house and she and her husband have been really good with me, but still, i don't like big cities, i just want the classes to start quick.

This is what i am up to right now. i will keep you all update.

God Bless you.

How do you like this Blog?

Personal Info

Mi foto
Leticia, Amazonas, Colombia
Si quieres ser voluntario contacta georgevergel@gmail.com. Bendiciones!

Subscribers

Enter your email address:

Jesus is My Savior =)



........Post Your Comments Here :)......

Enter your email address:

Jesus is My Savior =)



-------------- DONATE -------------
You can help me to become better prepare Missionary. God Bless You
-------------- DONATE -------------


--------Mission Web's Links------- ------Click on the pictures to go-----