Visit Number
Free MySpace Counter

Free MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace Counter

martes, 4 de agosto de 2009

Happy Bithday? - One more year? - One year less?



Today is my Birthday

Today is my birthday, weird date... i had been away from my home in my birthdays but never away from my home and all allone by myself, but anyway, it gives me a lot of time to think about my life.

And thinking comes to my mind these thoughts,

Is the Birthday date a date of party or a day for deep thinking?

Is the Birthday date what tells you that you have one more year? or it is telling you that you have one year left in this earth?

And maybe because i am alone today the options that my mind have been taking are that is a day for deep thinking, so lets consider the secund thought.



One year more? One year less?

I dont't think that is a year more, i believe that is on year less in this planet, because you won't have that year again, you won't have that age again, those minutes, those hours, those days, weeks, months, they are ALL GONE.

So, thinking in this way some questions start coming to my mind,


Did you do all that you could do in the last 12 months?

Is the tendency of your life the last twelve months glorifying God?

Did you waste time wacthing television? Reading bad books? Staying on bed until late in the morning?

How many lives did you influence? was it in a good or in a bad way?

What would you erase if you could from those 12 months?

What does it shows the tendency of your life the last twelve months that is more important to you?

After analizing all of this the meaning of the Birthday date change a lot.



What about the year new period coming?

Now after thinking about the year that is gone, i see that i have a new twelve months period in front of me, and a lot of questions appear in my mind again.


What goals do i have for this new twelve months period? What new goals should i set up?

What people should i stay close with? What people should i get away from?

How can my day by day glorify my creator?

What am i going to read in this new period?

Is it going to be like the last? Best? Worst?

How will it look the dendency on this new period after twelve months from now?


My decition

My decition in this new period is to glorify God with every breath of mi life, whatever i will do i want to do it for him and not for somebody else, i know that is hard, but i know that Jesus will help me.

My prayer today is that you all can take a decition for ethernal life, that the tendency of your life can always glorify God, there is nothing as good as live a life to glorify his name, to vidicate his name, telling to the whole universe that my GOD is worthy af all worship, praise, honor and glory.

God Bless You All!

George.
























....

How do you like this Blog?

Personal Info

Mi foto
Leticia, Amazonas, Colombia
Si quieres ser voluntario contacta georgevergel@gmail.com. Bendiciones!

Subscribers

Enter your email address:

Jesus is My Savior =)



........Post Your Comments Here :)......

Enter your email address:

Jesus is My Savior =)



-------------- DONATE -------------
You can help me to become better prepare Missionary. God Bless You
-------------- DONATE -------------


--------Mission Web's Links------- ------Click on the pictures to go-----