Visit Number
Free MySpace Counter

Free MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace CounterFree MySpace Counter

domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

Well hello this is my first update in English.

This week have been good, I was thinking and thinking in make this blog in English but it was always so you know, is like my first language is Spanish, I did learn the must of the English that I know here in Bolivia, so is kind of a big effort to be writing in English, anyway, let start this from the beginning, this is my second year working as a Volunteer Missionary, here in Familia Feliz, I am teaching and been kind of the house parent of 4 kids, they are Armando with 4, Clever with 6, Alex with 7, Juan Carlos with 12 and soon Carlos Alfredo with 12 years.

I will like to say that is an easy job, but is not, is like to do this job properly I have to do a lot of things that I have never do before, like take a little kid to the shower and teach him one and again how to pee, how to shower.. have worship with them every day,  listen the day by day “George he did something wrong and I didn’t so punish him” and try to explain them that is not the right way to do the things.. anyway… but is amazing to do it.. you should saw me last year that was a mess, a complete chaos, but day by day I have been learning a lot, the first thing I have learn which I know I cannot do this work without it is to be holding God’s  hand every moment because when I stop doing that I lost my patience very easy with them, and they  are little kids so I have to be careful. Even if is a hard Job I love it  because is one of the ways how you can get closer to the kids, if you do it properly they fill love you a lot and with a lot of work soon will be easier and always is a lot of  fun with them.

In the mornings I work as a teacher in the primary school, 3th and 4th grade are with me, 6 kids, they are Adalid, Benjamin, Claudia, Lucila, Genesis and Damaris… oohh I have a lot of fun with them every day, is so funny and enjoyable the must of the time, but men this kids haven`t learn how to think yet, so when I try to make them think, problems begins, they start crying and telling me that I am so mean, by the way, I was horrible with my teachers when I was in the school, well with the last year and this one I already more that pay every little think that I did.. :p. Another thing, I always said that the last thing that I was going to do in my life was going to teach, but look at me now, how I say know.. Life with God is like a two sits bicycle where you are in the back and you can just pedal, it does’t matters where do you want it to go, Jesus is in Front and he will take you wherever he wants.

Preparing classes is one of the harder things I have do, I have to confess every time that I have to prepare classes I am like NOOOOOOOOOO… WHY!!! Jajaja but I have to do it anyway… please pray for my kids, they need to learn, please pray that God work in their knowledge and for his teacher to be capable to teach them.

Anyway that is part of what I live in the day by day here in Familia Feliz, and I enjoy every day that I am in here, I hope that you guys can be here some day to see hoe awesome it is to live like this.

 

God Bless You All Brothers

 

3 letters  that i had receive from two beautiful girls that i love with all of my heart.. they both call me Dad. :P



How do you like this Blog?

Personal Info

Mi foto
Leticia, Amazonas, Colombia
Si quieres ser voluntario contacta georgevergel@gmail.com. Bendiciones!

Subscribers

Enter your email address:

Jesus is My Savior =)



........Post Your Comments Here :)......

Enter your email address:

Jesus is My Savior =)



-------------- DONATE -------------
You can help me to become better prepare Missionary. God Bless You
-------------- DONATE -------------


--------Mission Web's Links------- ------Click on the pictures to go-----